RPN Patient Portal
If you are concerned about your own or a loved one’s drug use, Recovery Providers Network (RPN) is here to facilitate finding the type of care that fits your needs. Our network has chosen providers that deliver a full array of services, from outpatient physician’s office-based opioid treatment, outpatient Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) programs, to other customized treatment options.
We know that navigating healthcare options is confusing and time consuming, that is why RPN works with our providers to simplify that process for you, so that you can focus on treatment. Let RPN be your compass for getting you pointed where you need to go.
Our providers deliver access to the following treatment options:
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (Methadone, Buprenorphine, Naltrexone)
- Office-based opioid treatment (Buprenorphine, Naltrexone)
- Intensive Outpatient Services (IOP)
- Relapse prevention programs
- Post-treatment support services
- Outpatient counseling
Do you have a question?
Do you need more information on Recovery Providers Network and the services we provide?